Chiropractic can help with many musculoskeletal conditions
Human Chiropractor - What Can Chiropractic Help?
Chiropractic is commonly thought of as a treatment for low back pain but it helps to maintain proper function of the spine and whole musculoskeletal framework of your body and can be very effective in the treatment of a wide variety of conditions, including:
• Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core OA treatments and exercise
• General aches and pains including those of joints, muscle spasms and cramp
• General, acute and chronic backache, back pain including Lumbago and Sciatica
• Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
• Headache arising from the neck (i.e. cervicogenic)
• Frozen shoulder, shoulder or elbow pain, or tennis elbow arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
• Prevention of migraine
• Tension and inability to relax (through lifestyle advice rather than chiropractic care)
As well as manipulation, we may use a variety of techniques including heat, soft tissue work, exercise and kinesiology taping.